The weBoost Drive Reach cellular signal booster is a simple, effective solution to maintain continuous communication for all cellular-enabled devices - smartphones, tablets, etc - in your car, truck, van, RV, or boat.
||Power Supply has been updated from 850020 to 850029
BAND 12, 13, and 17 - 700 Mhz;
BAND 5 - 850 Mhz; BAND 4 - 1700/2100 Mhz;
BAND 25/2 - 1900 Mhz
||50 decibels (dB)
||5V / 4.5A
||6 x 4.5 x 1.5 in / 15.24 x 11.43 x 3.81 cm
||1.8 lbs / 0.82 kg (amplifier only)
The weBoost Drive Reach is extremely easy to install and can be done in minutes.
- Place the Wilson Drive Magnetic Antenna on the roof of your vehicle and run the cable inside. If the roof is aluminum, use the included adhesive disk to mount the outside antenna.
- Place the Drive Reach Amplifier under a seat
- Mount the Low-Profile Inside Antenna either on the side of a seat or on the dash.
- Connect the antennas to the amplifier
- Plug power supply into your vehicle
- Enjoy your booster!
Installation will vary across Drive Reach Vehicle Configurations. Please take a look at the installation manual or video for more details.
Any questions about installation? Please call us at 1-800-373-2927.
How does the Drive Reach work?
The Drive Reach works in three easy steps:
- The outside antenna pulls in weak 4G LTE and 3G signals
- The amplifier boosts cell phone signal strength up to 32X
- The inside antenna broadcasts enhanced cellular signal
For more information about how vehicle signal boosters work, click here.
Why should I buy the Drive Reach?
The weBoost Drive Reach is weBoost's flagship signal booster for vehicles, including cars, SUVs, trucks, semi-trucks, RVs, fleet vehicles, boats, yachts, and more. This 5G ready booster is very customizable, allowing for
numerous setups including hardwiring and a myriad of antenna configurations for your ride.
The Drive Reach boosts multiple devices at once, allowing everyone in your vehicle to enjoy crisp, clear cellular signal. It has incredible range and will work on even the most rural of roads and highways.
The main reason to go for the Drive Reach's sister product, the weBoost Drive X, is if you'd like to save a little money on a less powerful booster.
Please call us at 1-800-373-2927 for a free consultation and answers to any other questions you might have.
Which Drive Reach configuration should I get?
Choosing the best Drive Reach for your needs comes down to your vehicle type.
- Standard Drive Reach - Best for Cars & SUVs
- Drive Reach Refurbished - Offers same great results at a lower price - Best for Cars & SUVs
- Drive Reach 12-Inch Antenna Bundle - Offers more reach - Best for Cars & SUVs
- Drive Reach RV - Best for all RV Classes, Motorhomes, & Towable RVs
- Drive Reach OTR - Best for Trucks & Semis
- Drive Reach Fleet - Best for Fleet Vehicles
- Drive Reach Marine Antenna Bundle - Best for Boats
Each kit features different outside antenna configurations specially designed for different vehicle applications. For more information, refer to the Drive Reach Vehicle Applications tab.
What's the difference between the Drive Reach and the Drive X?
In short, the Drive Reach is more powerful than the Drive X, making it a better option for those in weak signal areas.
Will the Drive Reach work if I have no service?
No. The Drive Reach, as well as all signal boosters, need existing cell signal to work, even if it's faint. They amplify available signal, not create it.
Can the Drive Reach improve my hotspot signal?
Yes. The Drive Reach is designed to amplify the signal hotspots receive, resulting in better performance.
Will the Drive Reach work outside of my vehicle?
No. The Drive Reach is designed for in-vehicle use only.
How can I connect my phone to the Drive Reach?
There's no need to connect your phone to the Drive Reach. Your device will automatically pick up the boosted signal.